Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cupcake Obsession!


I do believe I am obsessed with CUPCAKES!  I constantly look on-line for great recipes and try them out and subject Jarom, Wrynly and other family members to taste tests.  So far my favorite are the "Olive oil, lemon and thyme cake with Balsamic Vinegar whipped cream frosting", I got recipe from Cupcake Project... but that might be because of my pregnancy tastes, not a lot of others have liked them as much as me! 
This pic is of "S'mores cupcakes"... though the taste was amazing, the chocolate cake recipe used from Glorious Treats didn't turn out great for me. They bubbled over and stuck really bad to the cupcake liner.  Same with a few other vanilla and white cake recipes I have found. I'm on a mission to find the perfect flavor and texture!!  Mmmmm... can't get enough. I want to try crazy flavors and fun flavors, all and any kinds! I want to eat them up since when this baby gets here (in less than 11 weeks!!) I will give them up to get a hot bod again.
So, who wants to join me in the cupcake baking/eating/loving frenzy for the next few weeks??

No comments:

Post a Comment