Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dentist

Yesterday our whole family went to the dentist for a check up. While I had an awesome visit with no cavities (Dr. Grua loves my teeth... he says they are so strong and beautiful because I didn't get my first tooth until I was almost 1 year old!).  Jarom had one cavity, not fun for him. For Wrynly, this was her first time. I warned Dr. Grua that she would scream but he said that was okay and he was used to it with little kids. He just had her ride the chair up and down, then tried to look at her teeth to count them.  She loved the chair and was so excited to get a new toothbrush with Winnie the Pooh on it. She screamed bloody murder and didn't want to cooperate with getting her teeth counted. At least he got a good peak at how many she has while she screamed!

I took Wrynly to the grocery store while Jarom napped. She was actually good for me since I brought her a baggie of treats and a sippy cup of milk.  I got everything we needed for the week. I came home and made some Crockpot Freezer Meals I saw on Pinterest (check it out!).  I got done just in time for Mauri to come over. We  had a "Spa" day (well I should say I did, since Mauri did all the work) where she deep conditioned and trimmed my hair, and dyed and waxed my eyebrows.  She also brought me new shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner so my hair won't be so "skanky" as I like to say.  She takes good care of me! Before she came over, all my ends were split... I even found one that had about 10 frays in it. 

I was so disgusted/shocked I tried to take a picture. Now my hair is healthy and split-end-free! Thanks Mauri!!

No comments:

Post a Comment