Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy weekend


We had a fun and busy weekend! Jarom got off work early on Friday and we got to eat pizza and hang out and play with him for a long time before bed.  My dad and Machel took Wrynly overnight on Saturday so Jarom and I could have a date night.  It just so happened to be my mom's birthday, so we had KFC dinner and dessert at her house with Bill, Kyle & Jewels, and the boys (Marcus and Parker).  It was great to see my mom in high spirits and in no pain!  We joked around and teased mom about getting old, teased the boys about kissing girls before turning 16 and their awesome (lol) dance skills.  While this was going on, my dad and Machel were having to put in ear-plugs to block out the happy screams Wrynly emitted while playing at the Kangaroo Zoo with Paxton.  They said they wore her right out!  Since she spent the night, Jarom and I went to bed early... we couldn't keep our eyes open past 9:00!  Sunday rolled around and we slept in! PHEW! It was nice but our house felt empty and quiet without girlie giggles and chatter.  We spent the day playing World of Warcraft in silence, much needed peaceful time! 


Wrynly helping Papa open his present
Sunday night we ate dinner at my dad's for his birthday... that was in December! Better late than never, I say.  We had fondue and a chocolate fountain with fruit to dip... I was by that most of the night!!  We got my dad an indoor/outdoor basketball because he started playing basketball at the church in the mornings!


Wrynly's new "big girl" bed
Monday, today, I had my Glucola test at the doctor's office to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes, Jarom got his cavity filled at the dentist, then we spent the day out on the road, stopping at different places to get a new twin mattress set, bed sheets, and bed frame for Wrynly.  We moved her crib into the baby's room and got her set up with her new "big girl" bed.  Phew! Long day and I'm in much need of rest time!


Wrynly loves her new bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment