Wednesday, May 2, 2012

6 days left!

So, I have 6 days left till baby's due date!  This week we've been trying to get labor going naturally... here's a list of things we've done since Monday (and it's only Wednesday!) that HAVEN'T worked!

1. Walked 4.5 miles with Jarom and Wrynly
2. Membranes stripped by Dr.
3. Mowed the front and back yards without the help of the automatic driver on the lawn mower.
4. Walked 3 miles with my mom and Wrynly
5. Curb walked
6. Made and ate Eggplant Parmesan 3 days in a row - called them "little pizzas" and Wrynly ate them too! They were delicious!
7. Made and ate Labor Cake 2 days in a row... mmmmm mmm YUMMY! I will make this other times too!
8. Bounced on the Trampoline
9. Cleaned and vacuumed my car
10. Vacuumed out Wrynly's car seat, installed it in the seat behind the driver side, adjusted the baby's car seat to the smallest setting and installed it in the middle of the back seat.
11. Gave Milo a bath in the tub
12. Cleaned the tub

I'm thinking I need to clean my house now! So, I'm off to clean clean clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment