Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Walking to deliver

For the past few weeks, I have been taking Wrynly up to my mother's house to go on daily walks.  We get Wrynly a baggie of treats, her milk and either a toy or book and off we go. We walk up the street to the stop sign and back, which totals out to about 1 1/2 miles!  Along the way, we have Wrynly find things like the star on someone's house, or a boat, or the bunny statue in a yard. She has a fun time and it's a great for my mom and I to keep our relationship fun and updated! I LOVE walking with my mother!  We are mainly doing the walking to help strengthen my mom's back, but it's also coming in handy for me too as my due date nears... 2 weeks to go from today! I'm hoping all this walking helps her get here faster...I'm so excited to have her here, I just want her to come now... especially since I want an April baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment