Thursday, May 17, 2012

2 weeks already!

Today is the 2 week mark since Arya was born. We had her check-up with Dr. Jana Delgado and I can't believe she's grown so much! She weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces (just shy of 1 pound gained since birth) and was 21 inches tall (one inch in growth)!!  The doctor says she is perfect and healthy. PHEW! Also, I have officially dropped all 23 baby pounds I gained during pregnancy. It feels good to see the number on the scale showing my pre-pregnancy weight... but sad to see that my body is all soft and smushy, not the toned bod it once was! I'll be hitting the workouts starting Monday to get back into shape as well as eating "clean" so that I can lose the softness.  I will definitely have to post progress pictures.

I have loved having Jarom home. He was able to take off work until the 22nd (that was almost 3 weeks!) to stay home and help me get settled with the new routine of 2 girls instead of 1.  It has been so nice to catch up on sleep and have that extra help. I really don't know what I'm going to do when he goes back to work, I feel like I've been spoiled! 

We got our new double jogging stroller and have been taking walks around the neighborhood. Wrynly loves it and Arya sleeps the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment