Monday, March 26, 2012

At the ZOO

 Saturday was a beautiful and warm day so we headed up to Salt Lake City to go to Hogle Zoo.  It was really packed... like everyone had the same idea as us to spend the first lovely day of Spring outside!  Wrynly had to carry her new baby everywhere we went.  Her favorite exhibits were the monkeys and the gofers where you could stick your head up in the glass and watch them up close!


 Sunday, of course I had to make cup-cakes... and when that happens, I have to share. We delivered a few to my mother's house as an excuse to let Wrynly jump on the trampoline! She loves it so much. (we really don't need excuses to visit my mother, but I like to make them anyway!)
                                            Crazy hair from being on the trampoline




 Hanging out with mom




Kissing Baby Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment