Saturday, June 2, 2012

June already

I can't believe it's JUNE already! My sweet little Arya will be one month old tomorrow. We have been having so much fun with her, even when she is a grunting, snorting, ornery pants when she is awake!  Her little belly is still trying to figure out how to work. She's getting better, though, and awake more often. It's fun to see her look around at things, she especially loves to look at lights.  We take her outside and sit under the trees. She loves it, just like her big sister did when she was little!  She loves to sit up or lay on her belly while you pat her back.  She loves to be rocked to sleep, and will only go to sleep if you rock her.  We can't just put her in bed and let her fall asleep like we did with Wrynly.  Jarom can get her asleep so fast, I'm jealous!  Arya sure loves her daddy!
Wrynly has been the biggest helper (and the biggest pest) when it comes to her sister. She just loves to give her so much attention that she doesn't realize she has to be soft, nice, and careful with Arya. She is pretty funny, though. The other day I was nursing Arya with Wrynly in the room and she says to me, while pointing at my boob "baby's milk... Ary drink... I try it?" and stood there with her mouth open. Ha ha ha... um, no... it made me giggle. I gently told her no and that it's only for baby Arya. She seemed to get it since I haven't been asked again!
On Friday I took a road trip with the girls down to Provo to visit my friend Amber and her 4 kids. She just had a baby girl a few weeks ago and I had yet to meet her.  Wrynly loved playing with Amber's kids, Michael, Madison & Joe.  Arya played with Katelyn... well, more like napped, since they were asleep most of the time.  It was fun to catch up and see them all getting along and having fun. I wish I had more friends living closer to me that have kids Wrynly could play with... there aren't many kids in the neighborhood we live in.



Jarom parked his truck on the grass and had Wrynly help him wash it today.  She had so much fun playing in the bucket of soapy water, not really helping Jarom out at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment