Friday, June 15, 2012

Fun stuff!

 My days are always filled with funny things.  From Wrynly thinking she can fit into Arya'a car seat  so she can eat her snacks to Wrynly trying to hold Arya by herself, only to drop her on her head (mind you it's only from 2 inches off the ground, but still... my poor baby will grow up to be tough!)

Arya has bee awake a lot more lately, more interactive and so nice. I think her belly has figured things out because she's not my angry, grunting child anymore. She just lays on the floor and wiggles, looks at the lights, all around the house, goo's and gaw's and is all around a sweet heart! I'm excited to see her discover her hands and check them out... that was so cute when Wrynly did, she was in awe.

I've been working out and making "clean" meals for my family to eat. Wrynly will eat them sometimes so we are working on getting her to eat healthier too.  I've noticed a big difference in her temperament when she doesn't have snacks, cookies, hot dogs & mac'n cheese all day.  I'm liking the clean eating for my family!!  When I cook, I have to wear Arya in the sling so Wrynly won't try to pick her up or give her so many kisses that she smothers her without my supervision.  Also, Arya love it so much, she zonks out as soon as I get her comfy in there.  Wrynly loves to be my helper, so she helps me measure out the food and put it on the pans, etc. She's so good at being a helper!

 Dad and Wrynly in Grandma Linda's pool with cousin Braxton.  She loves to swim, so I'm excited to take her swimming at the Ogden Country Club on Saturdays this summer.

On Thursday, 14th, we went to visit my Grandma & Grandpa Carson, LouAnn & Gary.  They've been in Montana this past month and hadn't met Arya yet, so I was so excited when Grandma called to tell me they were in town.  My cousin Krystle and her two girls, Taylee & Kailana, were there as well. Wrynly played with the girls.. she loves KIDS! Arya LOVES Grandma LouAnn (her great-grandma!) She was the most HAPPY & SMILEY little girl I have seen, all because of grandma!!  So darling to see her connect with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment