Sunday, January 29, 2012

Waffle Sunday!!!!

We had my brothers, Marcus and Parker, sleep over last night because my mom and Bill are in New York for her back surgery and Mauri is in St. George with her friends.  We played computer games and X-Box 360 games all last night long... well, the boys did... Jarom and I were tired by 10:30, does that mean we are getting old???  Either way, we had fun!

 We woke up to the smell of waffles cooking! We love having Waffle Sunday ever since my mom and Bill got us a waffle maker for Christmas a few years back. Today's waffles had blueberries, strawberries and bananas, topped with blueberry syrup and whipped cream. DELICIOUS! Back to playing video games... Wrynly convinced Marcus and Parker to go inside her castle... until Marcus farted and cleared it out! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you are doing this! I love seeing whats going on in your life! It makes me really miss you but thankful I can keep up to date on you sweet family!

    ReplyDelete